TemboSocial is seeking a full-time Inside Salesperson for the Toronto office. We seek people who can listen, think on their feet, enjoy the challenge of cold calling, and the thrill of success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Calling into cold and warm prospects
- Spending a majority of your day calling potential customers and following up with prospects
- Setting up and conducting initial qualifying demos for the senior sales team
You’d be great for this role if you fit this description:
- Smart, enthusiastic, articulate self-starter who loves the smaller company environment
- Web and social media savvy
You’re still great, but NOT a fit for this opportunity if you fit this description:
- Main experience selling commoditized products (i.e. Telecom hardware)
- Sole experience selling brand name solutions (i.e. IBM, Microsoft…)
- Only have retail sales experience
- Has only sold services with an ASP of less than $5,000
- Doesn’t sweat the spelling and grammar details in all communications
More great stuff!
- Excellent compensation plan. Base salary, benefits plus a commission.
- We’ve assembled a great, friendly, group of people
- Flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone
- Top tier comprehensive benefits plan
- Casual dress code
- Birthday lunches – of course!
- Everybody has a window seat
- Funky loft environment
- Our clients are some of the largest companies in the world and they love us
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not local to Toronto and not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.
Send us your resume (email@example.com)
An Equal Opportunity Employer