Are you ready to work with one of the best Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies in Toronto? Are you comfortable being surrounded by smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you're looking for a selling opportunity with a GREAT product, EXCELLENT customer references and unlimited earning potential in a targeted industry vertical, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
TemboSocial is a growing employee engagement and collaboration software company headquartered in Toronto. As an industry leader in integrated Intranet solutions, TemboSocial serves enterprises that are looking to leverage their Intranet investment and inspire employee performance. TemboSocial has been serving global brands like Royal Bank, BMW, TD Bank, and DTE Energy for over 15 years and reach more than 1,000,000 users each day.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for attaining targeted sales goals each month, quarter and year. The Account Executive is assigned two Business Development Representatives who work with the AE to find and create qualified opportunities with organizations in the targeted industry vertical. AE’s manage sales opportunities through the sales cycle utilizing selling skills while ensuring buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Work to progress BDR-generated opportunities through the sales process
- Generate qualified new business opportunities through proactive outbound prospecting to targeted industry vertical and buyer profile
- Engage in high level conversations with targeted buyers, ask great questions and present TemboSocial’s value proposition
- Present the TemboSocial product platform to key stakeholders
- Utilize Salesforce and ZoomInfo in the sales process
- Commit to constant improvement, increased product and industry knowledge
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Make a solid income without earnings cap and advance your career! Your potential is only limited by your effort and efficiency in the role
- Must have SaaS sales experience and a track record of success
- Motivated, results-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Base salary plus commission (not capped)
- Top tier comprehensive benefits plan
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not local to Toronto and not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.