TemboSocial is an established employee engagement software company headquartered in Toronto's Junction neighbourhood.
TemboSocial is ready to shake up the world of employee engagement, but we need your help. We are looking for a web application developer who can take TemboSocial products to the next level, delivering beautiful and responsive web apps.
As part of the TemboSocial team, you’ll be part of a small but dedicated team determined to bring industry changing software to market. We’re looking for developers who want autonomy and ownership over their projects, and like working closely with other team members.
You’d be great for this role if you fit this description:
- Experience with React, Material UI, Webpack and jQuery
- Good understanding of and comfort working in scrum / agile methodology
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and advanced CSS3 techniques
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of PHP5/MySQL (LAMP) development a plus
- Experience with Git source control system a strong plus
- 3+ years of practical user interface development and production experience
- Experience with test-driven development, unit testing, and writing great code
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to be:
- A person who can speak up to help make the software the best it can be
- Able to work and resolve issues independently
- Someone with a curious and investigative mind
- Thorough and details oriented
- Able to excel in a small company environment, wearing “many hats"
More great stuff!
- We’ve assembled a great, friendly, group of people
- Flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Casual dress code
- Birthday lunches – of course!
- Everybody has a window seat
- Funky loft environment
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted.
Send us your resume. (email@example.com)
An Equal Opportunity Employer