Are you ready to jump-start your career with one of the best Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) companies in Toronto? Are you comfortable being surrounded by smart and driven people that push you to be better? If you're looking for rapid career growth and are inherently all these things, read on to see if you would be a good fit for us.
TemboSocial is a growing employee engagement and collaboration software company headquartered in Toronto. As an industry leader in integrated Intranet solutions, TemboSocial serves enterprises that are looking to leverage their Intranet investment and inspire employee performance. TemboSocial has been serving global brands like Royal Bank, BMW, TD Bank, and DTE Energy for over 15 years and reach more than 1,000,000 users each day.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for the TemboSocial sales organization. This position will lay the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within TemboSocial for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal. Business Development Representatives work in a team with another BDR and an Account Executive and focus on a specific industry vertical.
The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success. This individual will schedule meetings with clients in order to understand their needs. They will also work closely with sales and marketing teams to uncover new leads.
- Generate qualified new business opportunities through proactive outbound prospecting to targeted industry vertical and buyer profile
- Utilize Salesforce and ZoomInfo in the prospecting process
- Engage in high level conversations with targeted buyers, ask great questions and present TemboSocial’s value proposition
- Commit to constant improvement, increased product and industry knowledge
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Make a solid income without earnings cap and advance your career! Your potential is only limited by your effort and efficiency in the role
- Motivated, results-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ideally at least one year of sales or marketing experience
- Base salary plus bonuses (not capped)
- Top tier comprehensive benefits plan
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not local to Toronto and not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.