Customer Success Specialist
TemboSocial is a growing employee engagement software company headquartered in Toronto's Junction neighborhood. As an industry leader in integrated Intranet solutions, TemboSocial serves enterprises that are looking to leverage their Intranet investment and inspire employee performance. TemboSocial has been serving global brands like Royal Bank, BMW, TD Bank, and DTE Energy for over 15 years and reach more than 1,000,000 users each day.
About the role:
At TemboSocial, we love our customers. We work very hard everyday to make sure our customers are deriving value from our software solutions, that we are acting as strategic business partners, and that we are learning from them to inform product innovation and best practices.
As the principal consultant managing a portfolio of enterprise accounts, you are the day-to-day point of contact for customers. You are passionate about interfacing with customers and you see every engagement as an opportunity to add value and learn something new. You have excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Strategic Account Management - Develop and execute a strategic plan for each customer account that includes identifying upsell opportunities, license renewal, and expanding relationships
- First line of support - Responsible for receiving customer support feedback and disseminating that information appropriately with the team internally in a way that minimizes disruption while providing quality service
- Resources and training - Develop and deliver new and advanced user training to customers. Create and maintain resources to support customers so that they use TemboSocial solutions frequently and employ best practices
- Marketing Programs – Maintaining, delivering, measuring, and improving on regular marketing programs such as blogging, social media management, email marketing, and community engagement
- Software releases - Create marketing collateral to inform customers about product updates related to software releases
- Content - ensure noteworthy customer stories and insights are shared with marketing and properly used to inform marketing collateral
- Onboarding programs - Onboard all new customers, ensuring that accounts are properly configured leading to launch and customers are trained on how to use the solutions and best practices. Continually optimize the onboarding programs based on new features and learnings from previous experiences
- Documentation - Maintain and update the onboarding documentation to reflect the most recent features and onboarding best practices
- Experience (3+ years) in a software company either in customer success or account management role is a must
- Exceptional client facing skills including relationship management and verbal communication
- Innovative and creative problem solving skills
- Excited by the idea of working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using HubSpot is a plus
- University / College degree
More great stuff!
- Excellent compensation plan.
- We’ve assembled a great, friendly, group of people
- Flat organization where ideas are sought and accepted from everyone
- Top tier comprehensive benefits plan
- Casual dress code
- Birthday lunches – of course!
- Everybody has a window seat
- Funky loft environment
- Our clients are some of the largest companies in the world and they love us
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not local to Toronto and not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.
Send us your resume (email@example.com)
An Equal Opportunity Employer