Customer Success Specialist
TemboSocial is a growing employee engagement software company headquartered in Toronto's Junction neighbourhood. As an industry leader in Employee Recognition and Feedback, TemboSocial serves companies that are looking to inspire employee performance. TemboSocial has been serving global brands like Royal Bank, BMW, TD Bank, and DTE Energy for over 15 years and reach more than 1,000,000 users each day.
About the role:
At TemboSocial, we love our customers. We work very hard everyday to make sure our customers are deriving value from our software solutions, that we are acting as strategic business partners, and that we are learning from them to inform product innovation and best practices.
In this role, you are the day-to-day point of contact for customers. You are passionate about helping customers and you see every engagement as an opportunity to add value and learn something new. You have excellent task management, interpersonal, writing and organizational skills.
- First line of support - Responsible for receiving customer support inquiries and disseminating that information appropriately with the team internally in a way that minimizes disruption while providing quality service. Of course you will have the skills and desire to become an super-user of TemboSocial's software
- Resources and training - Deliver new user training to customers. Create and maintain resources to support customers so that they use TemboSocial solutions frequently and employ best practices
Customer Marketing Support
- Blogs and Social – Maintaining our online presence with customer via our Blog and social channels on LinkedIn and Twitter. Current familiarity with, or ability to learn Hubspot and desire to become a power user.
- Software releases - Create marketing collateral and emails to inform customers about product updates related to software releases
- Help Content - ensure our online Help documentation is accurate and easy to understand. Ability to create video content to enhance documentation using tools like Camtasia.
- New Customers - Support the onboarding of new customers, ensuring that accounts are properly configured and customers are trained on how to use the solutions and best practices. Continually optimize the onboarding programs based on new features and learnings from previous experiences
- Experience in a software company either in customer success or account management role is a must
- Exceptional client facing skills including relationship management and verbal communication
- Innovative and creative problem solving skills
- Excited by the idea of working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using HubSpot and video editing tools is a plus
- University / College degree
Thank you for your interest, however only those are qualified and being considered for this role will be contacted. If you are not local to Toronto and not able to work out of the office Monday – Friday, please do not apply.
Send us your resume (firstname.lastname@example.org) and be sure to reference Game of Thrones in your email or resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer