The QA/Business Analyst must lead a team of 3 to 6 testers and coordinate actions with the development team. must understand the business requirements for all of our client’s business processes and ensure each solution satisfies documented requirements.Objective: The QA/Business Analyst will develop test plan and test cases to carry out the various aspects of testing and will collaborate with account managers to verify and validate results.
The QA Analyst is responsible for the following:
- test plan and test cases,
- identify and document defects
- track and report on defects
- verify resolution of defects
Candidates must meet all the requirements below to be considered for the position.
- Experience in Quality Assurance and/or Business Analysis
- Experience leading QA teams
- Experience working in product development area, with end to end functional testing including release management co-ordination
- Experience working in Functional testing, black box and white box testing
- Demonstrated understanding of web software development lifecycle, proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents, writing and executing test plans. Test strategies, test scripts, test scenarios, and test cases for both automated and manual testing needs.
- Strong documentation skills in software defects or program functions and tracking their resolution. Candidate will be required to resolve pending issues and prepare effort estimation and conduct all aspects of testing; functional, regression, access privileges and System performance and certify releases.
- Ability to define project scope and technical specifications, set clear goals and expectations, prioritize activities, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones and follow through to successful completion.
- Able to multi-task, be pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering, set and maintain multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with people regardless of their technical skill set.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and application release management.
- Experience presenting projects to upper management and the ability to present complex ideas clearly and persuasively.
Nice to have:
- Expertise with Selenium, Selenium IDE, scripting for automation
- Experience with PHP unit, HTML, CSS
- Certification as either a Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) or Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), or Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE).
Send us your resume. (email@example.com)
An Equal Opportunity Employer